- Switch the flag atop the Parliament Buildings to a Swedish flag.
- Some kind of furniture discount at Ikea.
- At City Hall, Subway will donate free meatball subs to all those in attendance.
- Dalhousie, the street that features the Swedish embassy, should be temporarily named to support number eleven. Plus, this measure would also help confuse a number of hos who frequent the Byward Market.
- Don’t expect the City of Ottawa to pony up and reward everyone with a commemorative t-shirt.
- Pub Italia needs to add some Swedish beer to their infamous Beer Bible for consumption on this festive occasion.
If you have any other ideas for Saturday, leave them in the comments.