Inspired by the Toronto Star‘s fascinating ‘Readers design the Blue Jays’ new uniform challenge‘ and Jacob Barrette’s Senators ‘heritage’ jersey story, we’ve created a new contest for our readers.
Up for grabs is a parking pass and pair of tickets to see the Senators play against their expansion brethren Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday, December 5th. Puck drop is at 7:30pm. For those of you wondering where the seats are, they are in section 105, row G, seats 3 and 4.
To help get you geeked up, below is the Scotiabank Place seating chart so that you can visualize where you could be sitting.
In other words, they’re located in the vicinity of the Senators bench. You’ll be so close, you’ll be able to see the crumbs in Paul MacLean’s ‘stache.
So how do you win these tickets?
The steps are simple:
1. Right-click and save the above image of Daniel Alfredsson to your computer.
2. Use whatever means that is available to you to design a new Senators uniform. Submissions aren’t restricted to computer graphic designs. You can simply print it off the photo and use pencils, markers or crayons for that matter. (All we ask is that if you scan the photo or take a pic of it with your camera and email it to us.)
3. Email your submission(s) to the6thsens at live dot com.
4. There is no limit on the number of submissions per person. We encourage you to have fun with this.
5. The deadline for entries will be 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 30th.
All submissions will be reviewed and judged by Jacob Barrette himself.
Best of luck.