(thanks to @bringbacklee for this amazing GIF)
Tired of the Ottawa media misrepresenting what truly bothers you?
Well, you can now rest assured that those days are over.
Each month, we shall reveal our Sens Panic Power Rankings, wherein in each month, we'll unveil our list of the top ten things that worry and bother Sens fans. Want to have a say in what should be listed in the rankings? Email us at email@example.com and tells us what should be ranked and why and we'll be sure to include it in our next monthly edition.
To check out the inaugural October rankings, click here.
You can see November's rankings after the jump…
10) You think the traditional media discussing prospective trade scenarios involving expensive and unwanted players is bad now? Just wait until the Senators are linked to a crappier and less expensive player whose salary they still can’t afford to take on. “Wait, what do you mean the team can’t afford Kevin Westgarth?” .
9) Elliotte Friedman's statistic "from 2005-06 through 2011-12, just three of 32 teams who were four points out of a playoff position on November 1 recovered to make it." So where was Ottawa on November 1st? Five points back.
8) Whenever you hear the words the Sens can't take on additional salary, you visit the Senators' page on Capgeek and notice that the Senators willingly took on Matt Kassian's one-way contract, gave Jim O'Brien a one-way contract worth $637,500 and are paying Joe Corvo $900,000 to be the team's eighth defenceman. Then you repeatedly bang your head off your keyboard (ajsfjpajdospdajsfpao), (sjdfiosja[jsaf[pijiorgaioarghre) while cursing the Senators for blowing $2 million of their limited financial resources without getting any substantive value in return.
7) You worry that Jason Spezza does the same massive fist pump that he did after scoring the first goal in Carolina on Sunday each and every time he sees the lineup on a game day and realizes that he's not playing on a line with Chris Neil.
6) Fans are so bored of watching this team play that they're actually excited for the next Fan 590 Eugene Melnyk appearance.
5) There are still tickets available for Alfie's return on December 1st.
4) Clarke MacArthur, Jason Spezza, Bobby Ryan, Erik Condra, Marc Methot are all slated to become UFAs in two seasons and oh, Mika Zibanejad is up for a new contract that summer as well? *Drinks*
3) It's not surprising to learn that Erik Karlsson inked a sponsorship agreement with specialty socks company Stable 26. It's just somewhat surprising that these socks don't offer Kevlar protection.
2) After noticing that Chris Neil ditched his visor after a few games, you cynically wonder whether the club sold it to Play It Again Sports at a reduced rate.
1) The Heritage Classic jerseys that the Senators will officially unveil on Thursday, November 28th will be white SNES jerseys.